Exclusive 4-Bed Modern Craftsman with Entertaining in Back
About This Plan
- Two sturdy gables flank the vaulted covered entry, while a series of standing seam metal roofs, including one over the front porch, give this modern, Craftsman house plan incredible curb appeal.
- French doors off the foyer open to your study with a boxed bay window in front. Back in the foyer, your views extend to the back of the home, where an open floor plan makes for great entertaining.
- The kitchen has a large, working island with casual seating on the great room side. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage, and a functional barn door reveals the mudroom, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- Two sets of french doors - one from the eating area and the other from the great room - take you to the vaulted deck in back. The ceiling rises to the second floor creating a magical place to enjoy the views.
- Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the the great room. Three of the four upstairs bedrooms have vaulted ceilings, including the two in front and the master suite, with a rear deck. A roomy laundry room is conveniently located to all the bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 270010AF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 76' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"