4-Bed Exclusive House Plan with Graceful Rooflines
About This Plan
- Graceful rooflines, a beautiful covered entry with a circular window above and a perfect blend of stone and shingles greet you to this exclusive 4-bed house plan.
- French doors off the foyer open to your study with a boxed bay window in front. Back in the foyer, your views extend to the back of the home where an open floor plan makes for great entertaining.
- The kitchen has a large working island with casual seating on the great room side. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage and access from the garage through the mud room - note the sliding barn door - makes getting groceries unloaded a breeze.
- Two sets of french doors - one from the eating area and the other from the great room - take you to the vaulted deck in back. The ceiling rises to the second floor creating a magical place to enjoy the views.
- Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the the great room. Three of the four upstairs bedrooms upstairs have vaulted ceilings, including the two in front and the master suite with rear deck, and a roomy laundry room is conveniently located to all the bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 270011AF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front