Exclusive Modern Prairie Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A stone trim textures the lower half of this exclusive, modern Prairie home plan, while a ribbed metal roof adds a contemporary element to the design.
- The heart of the home greets you once inside, with the spacious great room seamlessly flowing into the open kitchen. The expansive island increases available workspace in the kitchen, while a barn door in the nearby hallway unveils a large pantry.
- The dining room protrudes from the rear of the home, and divides the covered patio into two private spaces. The pass-through laundry room provides two access points and shares a wall with the kitchen for quick and easy access.
- The master suite offers a true get-away-from-it-all feeling with its secluded location, and features access to the rear porch and a 5-fixture bath with two vanities, and a standalone tub resting in front of an oversized tile shower.
- Family bedrooms 2 and 3 take over the right side of the home, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,167 sq. ft.
- Deck: 711 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 66' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss