Expandable Contemporary House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Double the size of this Contemporary house plan by finishing the lower level or use it as a Vacation getaway with just one floor.
- Huge transom windows all across the back of the home give it lots of light.
- Sliding glass doors in the kitchen and master suite lead out to a huge wrap-around deck.
- An outdoor bar counter lies just under the kitchen window so you can hand out snacks.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain two more bedrooms and another bathroom plus a laundry room and family room.
- The total width including the Outdoor Living Room is 56'.
- The total depth including the front balcony (9'6") is 39'6".
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss