Expanded Modern Cottage with Side Covered Entry
About This Plan
- A side covered entry guides you to an open concept living area on the main floor of this 2-bed modern cottage house plan.
- A vaulted ceiling in the living room makes the home feel open and spacious.
- A roomy master suite with walk-in closet, a powder room and laundry complete the floor.
- Upstairs, a sleeping loft has views to the living room below. Two bedrooms share a bathroom.
- An unfinished basement gives you storage and expansion opportunities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 504 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss