Impressive European House Plan
About This Plan
- Gorgeous roof lines top this Northwest house plan that has a generous amount of living space for your family.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views.
- The open layout connects all the main living area and there's a private flex room that could be a study or an extra bedroom.
- Even the three car garage is huge with plenty of room for bikes and lawn equipment.
- A well-designed kitchen offers a tremendous amount of counter space and storage, with a second sink in the island.
- Bedrooms on the left of the upper floor share a connected bathroom while the third family bedroom has a private bathroom.
- All come with walk-in closets are are near to the second floor laundry room.
- Homeowners wll find a sliding pocket door in the huge master walk-in closet that leads into the laundry room.
- A double door entry and sitting area further enhance the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,834 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1130 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss