Mediterranean With Blend Of Stone And Stucco
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and a tiled roof blend together to create a Mediterranean house plan with curb appeal that's bound to grab attention.
- As you enter the cathedral ceiling of the great room captures your attention and draws it to the fireplace that's flanked by tall windows for a view of the back yard.
- The kitchen flows with the great room and adjacent dining room to create an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings throughout.
- The master suite is located off the kitchen and behind the garage away from the other two bedrooms.
- A large walk-in closet, dual sinks and a corner Jacuzzi tub will pamper mom after a long day. The other bedrooms are located to the left of the entry and share a full bath just off the hallway.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 8950AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,591 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms