Modern A-Frame with Main Floor Study and Third Floor Loft - 1941 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- This modern A-frame offers the simplicity of form with with jaw-dropping looks. Put this by a lake, in the mountains, or wherever you want to escape to and you'll be sure to enjoy your time spent on the front and back decks and inside.
- Step in off the 5'-deep front porch and find yourself in the foyer with a bench and a storage nook. The door on your left takes you to a bedroom and one on the right takes you to a study.
- Go down the hall and you'll find yourself in the towering open living space unifying the living/dining room and the kitchen under a vaulted ceiling. Windows in back are designed to maximize your views. The back wall opens up giving you access to a 14'-deep deck.
- Stairs take you to the second floor where two more bedrooms await as well as a lounge area with views to below. A ladder in the lounge area takes you to the 237 square foot third floor loft that overlooks the great room below and has views out the back windows.
- Related Plans: Replace the study with a bedroom with house plan 270047AF and get an alternate version with house plan 270046AF.
Third Level - Loft
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 419 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 247 sq. ft.
- Deck: 532 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick