Modern Ranch with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern ranch home plan gives you 4 bedrooms in just over 2,000 square feet of heated living space.
- French doors open to the family room with fireplace with a 15'-high vaulted ceiling sloping down from right to left.
- The center portion is open front giving you views from the kitchen sink to the windows in front of the family room.
- The primary bedroom is on the left side of the home and has a five-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. Across the home, you'll find three more bedrooms and two baths, with Beds 2 and 3 sharing a Jack and Jill bath.
- A large back porch - 17'5" by 17'4" - can be used as an outdoor living room.
- Inside the garage entry, a mudroom with lockers helps manage clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,047 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,047 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 299 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick