Mountain Home Plan with 2-car Drive-under Garage and 2-Story Great Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with decks on both sides and a 2-car drive-under garage.
- The sun-drenched interior features a 2-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows.
- The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and includes a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- A 2-car garage bay is located on the lower level, along with the mechanical room, and bonus room with bath that could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68798VR (1-car garage), 68623VR (more rustic) and 68747VR (no garage).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,263 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 479 sq. ft.
- Deck: 805 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 472 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 57 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick