Mountain Ranch Plan with Option to Finish Basement
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Board and batten mimics the metal roof on the exterior of this Mountain Ranch home plan, while brick accents add a pop of color and texture.
- A workshop included in the 3-car garage will delight the hobbyist, and a large mudroom with a shortcut to the walk-in pantry creates a simple flow when coming and going.
- The central great room, dining area, and kitchen are open to one another and easy access to a screened deck encourages BBQs and outdoor dining.
- The primary retreat is conveniently located on the main level and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and stackable laundry unit in the walk-in closet.
- Double the square footage when you finish the lower level and increase the bedroom count to five. A gym, large laundry room and entertainment area is also included in the basement design.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8:12 on
- Secondary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss