One-story Transitional Home Plan with Low-pitched Hip Roofs
About This Plan
- This one-story transitional house plan is defined by its low-pitched hip roofs, deep overhangs, and grooved wall cladding. The covered entry is supported by its wide stacked-stone columns and topped by a metal roof.
- The foyer is lit by a wide transom window above, while sliding barn doors give access to the spacious study. Just beyond the foyer is a gallery that connects the split-bedroom plan.
- The open concept living area wraps around the rear covered lanai. Glass sliders open up both the great room and dining areas, perfect for entertaining guests warmed by the crackling fire.
- Inside the L-shaped kitchen keeps the focus on the large eat-at-island. The kitchen’s main attraction is the built-in wine closet, enclosed in glass and convenient to the dining room.
- The owner’s suite is secluded to one side, the guest suites on the other. The stunning spa tub and shower are lit by more transom windows and double vanities and spacious his and hers walk-in closet complete the suite.
- Just off the garage is a mud bench with valet and nearby powder room. The laundry room completes this area with convenient access for everyone.
- NOTE: This house plan is not available for sale or construction in Buncombe County, North Carolina.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,114 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 512 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 512 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5/12 on
- Framing Type: Truss