Rear-Sloping House Plan with Magnificent Wraparound Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stunning covered porch wraps around three sides of this Shingle style house plan with lots of room for chairs to enjoy the fresh air.
- The huge open living space inside make the house feel wide open and spacious.
- With the master bedroom on the first floor by itself, homeowners can have privacy and quiet.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and private balcony.
- Optional finished space on the ground level gives you another bedroom and bathroom plus a two car drive-under garage.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plan 18302BE (2,488 sq. ft.). See more versions of this design with house plans 18250BE (1,806 sq. ft.), 18251BE (2,161 sq. ft.) 18287BE (3,092 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 709 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 101 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"