Rugged Craftsman House Plan with Striking Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- This house plan has the warmth and comfort of a home you'll want to spend a lot of time in. The stunning exterior takes your breath away with a great balance of wood and stone.
- Appointed with a maximum of amenities on the inside from a gourmet kitchen to a formal dining room and two-sided fireplace to the outdoor living areas and barbecue porch, you'll love entertaining in this fabulous home.
- The master suite has access to the rear porch and the split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy.
- Expand upstairs if more room is needed with 395 square foot ready to be put to most any use.
- Garage has additional storage area at the back with slab foundation.
- Related Plans: Get more room and a 3-car garage with house plans 16851WG (2,847 sq. ft.), 16860WG (2,495 sq. ft.) and house plan 16863WG (2,234 sq. ft.).
- See a two car version with 16896WG (2,397 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior and basement layouts with house plan 16800WG (2,091 sq. ft.) and 16801WG (1,848 sq. ft.).
- Simplify and save money with smaller house plan 16852WG (1,764 sq. ft.).
Optional Basement Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,106 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,106 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 418 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick