Rustic New American Farmhouse with Open Tail Rafters and Upstairs Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- Open tail rafters on the shed roof of the porch as well as the three dormers above, along with board and batten siding and touches of stone give this New American farmhouse plan rustic curb appeal. Both the front and back have 8' deep covered porches.
- Step inside and the 2-story great room is to your right and is open to the kitchen with seating at the peninsula. There's a dining area with a pair of French doors that opens to the rear porch and a powder room right by the garage entry.
- The master suite with deep walk-in closet is on the main floor and has two vanities and a walk-in shower. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and a sleeping loft completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 60616ND, 70537MK and 70808MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 703 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick