3 - 5
About This Plan
- The partially covered rear wrap-around deck encourages expanded family activity in an already open floor plan.
- On the main level, the large and open u-shaped kitchen has a raised breakfast bar and is open to the great room that has a huge fireplace. There is also a bedroom and combination bathroom/laundry room.
- The second floor bedrooms share a full bath.
- This daylight basement design contains optional plans for two additional bedrooms, a shared bathroom and multi-purpose recreation room with patio access. The separate private entrance easily transforms this level into a home office or business space.
- Ceilings: 8' first floor; 10' and 12' second floor.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 9812SW (1,370 sq. ft.) and 9833SW (1,538 sq. ft.). Also see these related house plans: 9801SW, 9805SW, 9808SW and 9810SW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 686 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 93 sq. ft.
- Deck: 611 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick