Charming Vacation Cottage
About This Plan
- With a deck, veranda and balcony adding outdoor living space, this charming vacation home feels larger than its 1,286 square feet.
- Enjoy the large great room, kitchen and dining area with a window seat and double doors leading to the deck.
- Room for guests on the first floor includes a bath and washer/dryer area.
- On the upper level, the homeowners have vaulted ceilings, a private balcony, a walk-in closet (this measures 11'8" by 4'8" with 10" deep shelves by 6' wide) and their own bath with room for a whirlpool tub.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 9811SW (1,904 sq. ft.) and 9833SW (1,538 sq. ft.).
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 9812SW.
- Also see these related house plans: 9801SW, 9805SW, 9807SW and 9808SW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 96 sq. ft.
- Deck: 564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick