Striking Modern Farmhouse Plan with Private Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Striking exterior features, complete with metal roof accents, stand out on this modern farmhouse plan. Inside, discover an open-concept living space, along with 2 or 3 bedrooms, depending the homeowner's preference.
- A fireplace and built-in window seats line the rear wall of the sizable living room, which opens to the kitchen and dining area. The oversized island houses a deep-bowl sink and provides casual seating, while a nearby pantry maximizes storage space.
- The covered porch is located behind the 2-car garage, and includes walls on three sides for the utmost privacy.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home. Barn doors part to reveal dual closets lining the hallway that leads to the 5-fixture ensuite, complete with a freestanding tub.
- Bedroom 2 includes a walk-in closet, and the third room, just off the foyer, can be utilized as a home office, den, or third bedroom. The laundry room is conveniently located in the center of the bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a version with a 1-car garage with house plan 22594DR and remove the garage with house plan 22628DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,788 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,788 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12