Three-bedroom Farmhouse with 2-Car Garage Under 1500 Square Feet
About This Plan
- A large gable (there for aesthetic purposes) is centered over the 8'-deep front porch on this small farmhouse plan and gives it great curb appeal. The board and batten exterior - and standing seam metal roof over the front porch - adds to the farmhouse vibe.
- Step through the double doors and you find yourself in a space open front to back giving you a kitchen and a combined living and dining room space with decorative beams.
- The kitchen has 8' by 3' island with seating on the living room side and access to a walk-in pantry and to the rear 8'6"-deep porch.
- Bedrooms are located on the right, including the master suite with dual vanities. and walk-in closet.
- An oversized 2-car garage gives you parking and access to the back yard.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 51865HZ and remove the garage with house plans 51899HZ and 51835HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 391 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick