Two Bedroom Getaway Cabin
About This Plan
- Angled transom windows bring extra light into this Vacation cabin.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen lets you see right into the great room.
- The main bedroom is in back and is close by the full bathroom and rear door.
- The second floor has an open rail balcony that lets you look into the great room below.
- The left bedroom is vaulted and has storage on either side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 7' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick