Many Options to Choose From
About This Plan
- This is one version of many of what has proven to be a hugely popular house plan.
- A sunny railed deck is placed atop the wrap-around porch of this delightful country home plan. The side placement of the garage suits the design to either a wide or corner lot.
- From the entry foyer, one proceeds past the open kitchen with its island and peninsula snack bar to enter the good-sized living room, which directly accesses the porch. A powder room and a laundry room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, an open area at the top of the stairs can be used as either a den or a fourth bedroom. In the master suite, the walk-through closet accesses a private bath with a walk-in shower, a tub and two sinks bordered by makeup space.
- The remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 21558DR.
- Add an elevator with house plan 21885DR.
- Gain more room with house plan 2147DR (2,687 sq. ft.) and 21123DR (2,992 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 330' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss