Budget-Friendly Fresh Start House Plan with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- This attractive one-story Budget-Friendly house plan is great for someone looking to get a fresh start. It's simple footprint, modest size and flat lack of gables all contribute to it being an economical plan to build. And the 2-car garage attached by a breezeway with a ramp is a nice convenience.
- 8'-deep porches span the full width of the home giving you two places to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one huge room with access to the porch at the center of the back wall.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating and a convenient pantry located by the utility room.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite has a huge walk-in closet. On the other side of the house two bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- A barn door in the dining room reveals stairs taking you to an unfinished basement offering storage or future expansion space.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 28939JJ. Get fancier versions with house plans 28943JJ, 28914JJ, 28917JJ, 28928JJ, and 28946JJ.
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,663 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 474 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick