About This Plan
- With an economical footprint, this cottage house plan manages to boast large interior room sizes.
- Virtually two great rooms, one up and one down, ensure any foreseeable activities are accommodated.
- The laundry facilities are located in the unfinished basement which also provides more than ample recreational storage space.
- The entire second level is dedicated to the Master Suite and all its amenities including a covered private balcony.
- High ceilings, plant ledges and plenty of window locations make this a truly luxurious indulging retreat.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 9810SW (1,286 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate layout with house plan 9812SW (1,370 sq. ft.) and 9833SW (1,538 sq. ft.).
- Also see these related house plans: 9801SW (1,154 sq. ft.), 9805SW (1,333 sq. ft.), 9807SW (1,550 sq. ft.) and 9808SW (1,644 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 896 sq. ft.
- Deck: 664 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 90 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- Low Country
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery