Contemporary Prairie Style House Plan with Lots of Options
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious Prairie style home plan has a Contemporary flair and lots of living space.
- Work from home in your quiet front-facing den or spend time in the huge, informal area in back, where the open layout unites the dining room, kitchen and great room.
- Flex space can be whatever you need and views of the outdoor living can be seen from three rooms.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor with two bathrooms to serve the secondary bedrooms.
- The master suite has its own private bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- Bonus space - included in the total living area figures - gives you even more room to work with.
- Related Plans: Get alternate 3-car versions with house plans 23507JD and 23630JD (side-load). Get a 4-car tandem garage with house plans 23577JD and 23806JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss