Dramatic House Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Overlook from Above
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A dynamic exterior of brick, stone and wood, along with a timbered gabled entryway welcomes you to this 4-bed house plan with bonus expansion giving you possible fifth bedroom.
- A breathtaking vaulted, beamed ceiling rises above the great room extending all the way through to the kitchen. The great room has a wet bar to help with entertaining and a pair of French doors that opens to the rear grilling porch.
- Six people can be seated comfortably at the huge kitchen island. A welcome pantry (5'x4') gives you great storage.
- The back porch has a vaulted ceiling plus an outdoor fireplace and built-in grilling station for all your family barbecues.
- The master suite has an optional door to the rear porch and a large master bath measuring 17'x6' and walk-in closet. Across the home, three more bedrooms each have their own walk-in closets as well.
- Should you need extra space, a second floor option includes a bonus room/bedroom 5 with a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller home with house plans 60631ND (2,470 sq. ft.), 60611ND, 2340 sq. ft.) and 60648ND (2,252 sq. ft.). Get an alternate exterior with house plan 60508ND.
Bonus with Bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,520 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick