About This Plan
- The daylight basement on this vacation home plan, which is designed for a sloping lot, offers the opportunity for expansion. A covered porch off the living area allows easy indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- In the center of the main floor with open dining area and living room, a stairway leads down to the basement or up to the second floor, where you'll find twin bedrooms with their own baths and a second living area for intimate gatherings.
- Downstairs, a guest bath is accessed from either the hall. The master bath is off the master suite through the huge walk-in closet. Enter the main linving area through the back of the guest bath or through the main door.
- The kitchen is big enough to house a cooktop island with seating for four.
- Related Plans: This popular house plan comes in these alternate versions - 2105DR, 2106DR, 21565DR, 21128DR and 21184DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Entry: 34 sq. ft.
- Deck: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss