Expandable Rustic Ranch with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This unique luxury ranch home plan features 2,404 square feet of luxury living space. You'll love the large rear covered porch where you'll enjoy near panoramic views. Unobstructed views from the foyer to the rear porch area breath-taking.
- The fully equipped kitchen is ready for quick meals at the breakfast bar and elaborate meals in the dining room and offers plenty of counter-top, an island stove, and a view of every surrounding room.
- The large family room features a fireplace with surrounding built-ins. The wood truss ceiling and thick wood columns establish a cozy and dramatic space. The full wall of picture windows gives great views of the covered porch.
- Entering from the garage allows access to the pantry, daylight laundry room (with plenty of folding space), kitchen, and master suite and acts as a second foyer.
- The master suite has his and her closets with abundant hanging space. The shower is big enough for two. Two additional bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath across the home.
- Expand upstairs with the bonus room and bath over the garage and get 474 square feet of expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate master suite with house plan 12275JL, a smaller version with house plan 12263JL (2,305 sq. ft.), and an alternate exterior with house plan 12283JL (2,619 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,404 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"