Family Friendly Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This family-friendly country home plan provides a very functional split-floor plan layout with many desirable features including an expansive master bedroom and bath with plenty of storage space in the separate walk-in closets.
- The large great room features an attractive vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace adds charm to any gathering.
- You'll find front and rear porches for outside enjoyment.
- The open kitchen layout is a treat. You'll enjoy having plenty of counter space and access to friends and family in the open eating area and to the rear covered porch.
- The garage is spacious and has built-in storage. In the slab and crawlspace versions you have even more room there by using the space allocated for stairs as garage space.
- Related Plans: For a slightly-altered version, see house plan 5187MM. Get a side-entry garage with house plans 5147MM and 5186MM.
- For a Craftsman exterior, see house plans 51041MM, 51043MM and 51040MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Storage: 22 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick