Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- Ceilings: 9' lower level and first floor; 9'5 5/8" second floor.
- Related Plans: Gain a basement with house plans 35108GH, 35259GH, 35324GH and 35165GH (with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space).
- Get drive-under garages with house plans 35393GH (split garages) 35386GH (3-car garage) and 35482GH (2 car garage).
- Get a side-entry garage with house plan 35326GH.
- Get an attached garage with house plans 35312GH, 35352GH and 35392GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery