Mountain Home Plan with Majestic Views
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- Ceilings: 9' lower level and first floor; 9'5 5/8" second floor.
- The 51' width does not include the deck which extends an additional 5'6". Similarly, the 41' depth does not include the 6'2" rear deck extension. You can easily modify deck widths to suit your needs.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 35108GH and get a crawlspace with house plan 35355GH. Add a gazebo on the deck with house plan 35482GH.
- Get a 2-car attached garage with house plan 35312GH and a 2-car drive-under garage with house plan 35313GH.
- Other related house plans include 35259GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 40' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12