Mountain or Lake House Plan Great Views to the Back
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The family chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has a deep walk-in closet. The luxurious ' bath features a private commode, a two-head shower with a built-in bench, jacuzzi tub and his-and-her sinks.
- A loft overlooking the great room, two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- The lower level features a rec room with a fireplace, a wet bar, two office spaces (one with an adjacent full bath can be turned into an extra bedroom and storage space.
- Related Plans: Get an attached 2-car garage with house plan 35312GH (2,750 sq. ft.). Get a 2-car drive-under garage with house plans 35482GH (2,750 sq. ft.) and 35313GH (2,281 sq. ft.). Get other versions with house plans include 35108GH (2,281 sq. ft.), 35251GH (3,278 sq. ft. with an unfinished second level), 35259GH (2, 281 sq. ft.) and 35476GH (3,320 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,717 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 5' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N