3-Bed Country Home Plan with an Elevator on a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This elevated 3-bed country house plan gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 3,101 square feet of heated living with an elevator getting you from the walkout basement all the way up to the second floor. A 3-car side-load garage has a two-car bay with an 18'8" by 8' and a one-car bay with an 8' by 8' overhead door. A 6'-deep porch wraps around around the entire left side of the home. Two dormers sit above the porch and bring light into the vaulted interior. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and brick and.
- Stairs take you up to the front door. Inside, an open floor plan gives you a kitchen with unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- A bonus room in front - included in the total living area - can be used as a den, a home office or a formal dining room.
- The main floor master has back porch access through a pair of French doors. Upstairs, Bed 2 has a private balcony with views to the back. A small loft overlooking the great room and Bedroom 3 complete the upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68808VR (2,205 sq. ft.), 68505VR (2,095 sq. ft.), 68625VR (2,200 sq. ft.), 68820VR (2,366 sq. ft.) and 68878VR (3,483 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,101 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 782 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 873 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 2"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick