3-Bed Lake Home Plan Under 1600 Square Feet with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this lake home plan keeps budget in mind, and when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- The 16' by 8' overhead garage door opens to give you room for two cars plus storage. Once inside, discover a bedroom and full bath on the ground level as well.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- A barn door grants access to the master bedroom. Just outside the door, a ladder takes you to a loft above. Bed 2 share a bath located just outside the bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.). Get a 3-season porch with house plan 68787VR. Get alternate versions with house plans 68760VR (1,570 sq. ft.), 68775VR (1,700 sq. ft.), 68740VR (1,721 sq. ft.) and 68921VR (1,792 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 68666VR.
Loft Above Main Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 406 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side