Modern Mountain Home Plan with Ship-ladder-access Loft Space
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This contemporary mountain home plan pairs the simplicity of a square footprint with a modern presentation - sloped roof, cable-rail deck, mixed materials - delivering a beautiful home in a budget-friendly package.
- The 2-car garage is on the main level, and includes additional storage space. A bedroom and bath is also on the ground floor.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and family room with fireplace are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- A ship ladder in the family room leads to a 200 square foot artist's loft, a sleeping or flexible creative space.
- Wrap-around, kitchen counters offer seating for five, and a nearby pantry closet increases storage space.
- The master bedroom has laundry built into the suite and a large walk-in closet. The bath has two vanities and two linen closets, a nice touch.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-season porch with house plan 68787VR. Get alternate versions with house plan 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.), 68775VR (1,700 sq. ft.) and 68740VR (1,727 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 68666VR (1,359 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,004 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 637 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick