Mountain Home Plan with Third Level Loft
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this mountain home keeps budget in mind, but when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- The double garage resides on the main level, and includes additional storage space. Once inside, discover a bedroom and full bath on the main level as well.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Wrap-around, kitchen counters offer seating for five, and a nearby pantry closet increases storage space.
- A barn door grants access to the master bedroom, which includes two closets, and shares the full bath with the second bedroom on this level. A ship ladder in the family room leads to a 200 square foot artist's loft, or flexible creative space.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.) and 68760VR (1,570 sq. ft.). And an alternate version with house plans 68740VR (1,721 sq. ft.) and 68921VR (1,792 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 68666VR. Get a larger version with a lower level apartment with plan 680103VR (2,356 sq. ft.)
Main Level - Optional Bath Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Loft 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick