800 Square Foot 2-bed Cottage with 9'-deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- Board and batten combines with a stone skirt and timbered trusses and clapboard siding in the 9'-deep front porch giving this 2-bed cottage a rustic vibe.
- The bedrooms are arranged in a split layout maximizing your privacy. They share a bath and a stacked washer/dryer is tucked away between them.
- A peninsula extends from the back wall of the kitchen giving you seating and prep space. The sink is centered on a window looking out the left side.
- Sliding doors on the back wall of the living room take you outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 25' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss