Attractive Traditional House Plan with Sun Room
About This Plan
- A lovely round window by the front door sets the stage for beautiful features within this Traditional house plan.
- Two story ceilings and a wrap around deck in back enhance the home.
- The open floor plan flows from the great room, dining room and kitchen right into the bright and airy sun room.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the great room and the master bedroom.
- Homeowners get a giant walk-in closet, private bathroom and sliding glass doors to the rear deck.
- A balcony bridge, open on both sides, connects the two second floor bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Deck: 606 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss