Charming 2-Bed Cottage with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Subtle green board and batten siding, a brick chimney, metal roof, and inviting front porch all contribute to the curb appeal showcased by this 3-bedroom, cottage design, while the interior oozes charm around every corner.
- The front entry leads directly into the heart of the home consisting of a light-filled, great room and kitchen. A centered fireplace beneath the vaulted ceiling serves as a focal point, and french doors lead to a screened porch.
- The U-shaped kitchen counters offer plenty of workspace and storage, and natural wood paneling on the ceiling and walls add to the country charm.
- The master bedroom provides rearward views and a door to the back porch. A second bedroom resides on the other side of the full bathroom and laundry closet.
- A lean-to, storage room is attached to the right side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 483 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"