Classic Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This classic center hall Colonial house plan represents tradition at its finest.
- The foyer is two-story with a study and formal dining room on each side.
- The open layout of the main living area in back is just what today's families want.
- The big fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs with a handsome master suite that has a double tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a private bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,051 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss