About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing with spark your interest in this handsome Craftsman house plan.
- Columns set on stone bases taper off at the top for a sturdy yet interesting look.
- Inside, the big family room is the first thing you see when you enter the home.
- In back, the large kitchen includes a bayed breakfast nook area that overlooks the back porch.
- The master suite is on the first floor where you get a big walk-in closet and private bathroom with two sinks.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms are spacious and share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- Easy attic access is great for storage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 770 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 1"
- Depth: 56' 3"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick