Craftsman On The Lake
About This Plan
- A finished lower level almost doubles your square footage in this first-rate Craftsman house plan.
- Views start right at the front door where the sight lines stretch to include the kitchen, informal dining area and great room.
- The beamed and vaulted ceiling is a special treat and a wall of glass lets you see out to the huge screened porch with its outdoor fireplace.
- The deluxe master suite is the only bedroom on this floor giving you a secluded retreat.
- Head down the the finished lower level to relax in the enormous rec room with its wet bar.
- Three bedrooms and two more bathrooms provide lots of room for family and guests.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,041 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Deck: 66 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 7"
- Depth: 82' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss