European House Plan with Bonus Room Potential
About This Plan
- This handsome European house plan blends stone, brick and board and battan siding to create a wonderful curb appeal.
- Mullioned windows on the front dormer serve to accent the graceful roof lines.
- An interior transom window lies on top of the entryway from the foyer to the main living area.
- The open floor plan lets the whole family be together in one large space.
- Each bedroom has a walk-in closet and the master closet has built-in linen shelves.
- A half wall in the master bedroom creates a separate cozy sitting area.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished on your own timetable.
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,265 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 373 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 68' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick