Exclusive Craftsman with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor or expand to the optional finished lower level of this exciting Craftsman house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Amazing sight lines come from the open layout of the main floor and vaulted and coffered ceiling treatments make the home special.
- Windows on three sides brighten the breakfast nook that has a screened porch on one side and an open deck on the other side.
- Built-ins line one wall of the library and when you get tired of working, just step out onto the screened porch with its outdoor fireplace.
- The stunning master suite is kept separate from the family bedrooms and boasts a sitting area, double tray ceiling. huge walk-in closet and a free standing soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- Finish the lower level to gain two more bedrooms and an enormous rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,798 sq. ft.
- Deck: 250 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick