Extraordinary Split Foyer Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This extraordinary split-foyer home plan boasts far more than just a "pretty face". Careful attention to detail makes this economical 1,459 square foot design as functional as it is attractive.
- A covered stoop protects the inviting entry which is brightened by the glass door with sidelights and an arched transom. Vaults dramatize the family room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, and sunroom. A fireplace is the focal point of the family room.
- The spacious dining room is open to the family room and is adorned by a large "Palladian style" window. The efficient corridor kitchen includes a cabinet-style pantry. Adjoining the kitchen is the breakfast room and a sunroom, a feature seldom found in a home of this size. The sunroom provides access to one of the two decks, each measuring approximately 14' x 8'.
- On the opposite end are the bedrooms. Two comfortably sized secondary bedrooms each open near the shared bath. The master suite is truly luxurious. Among it's many amenities are a "double-step" tray ceiling, access to a private deck, a bath with double vanity, garden tub, shower, and toilet compartment, and a large walk-in closet.
- On the lower level along with the enormous 22' x 26' garage is a laundry room. Abundant space for growth is available with an optional 520 square foot studio which includes a kitchenette, bedroom and bath.
- Related Plan: Downsize and save money with house plan 2068GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,459 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 68 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick