Farmhouse House Plan with Optional Game Room
About This Plan
- Twin gables and a big front porch that wraps around the study boosts the curb appeal of this Farmhouse house plan.
- You also get a screened porch in back accessed by a french door in the living room.
- An arched hallway leads from the foyer to the living room, adding interesting detail to the home.
- With a big L-shaped living area, you can work at the kitchen sink and still enjoy the fireplace of the living room.
- The master suite is on the main floor along with a study.
- More bedrooms lie on the upper floor along with an optional future game room that adds 320 additional square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,454 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 437 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12