French Country Elegance
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- A beautiful balanced facade lends elegance to this French Country gem.
- Four columns support the wide front porch and decorative shutters flare out.
- An arched opening takes you from the foyer to the formal dining room, with another arched opening leading back to the huge family room.
- Here, you have sloped ceilings and views of the kitchen eating bar.
- A second sink in the kitchen island and tons of counter space make this kitchen a dream.
- The beautiful master suite offers lots of space, an elegant tray ceiling and a wonderful walk-in closet compartmented into his and her sections.
- A pocket door in the master bedroom reveals a home office.
- Three large bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor lies over the garage to help keep the noise down.
- Add the bathroom and closet and this could easily serve as an additional bedroom or in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,035 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 351 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick