About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan's imaginative floor plan is composed of three hexagonal modules joined by two rectangles. This rustic-looking home plan is a natural for a woodsy site, or a sea or lakeshore lot, but is equally well-suited to an urban setting.
- Despite its intriguing shape, the house plan is neither more complicated nor more expensive to build than others in the mid-size range, and although every room has an odd angle or two, each also has at least one square corner.
- Vast expanses of glass in the living room and kitchen take advantage of a panoramic view to the rear. A wide rear deck unifies the elements and expands the already generous living space still further.
- In the kitchen, a range/oven and microwave oven are centered in the eating bar that marks the juncture between kitchen and dining room. A step-in pantry, a small utility room and a powder room are convenient to the kitchen and garage.
- The home plan's master suite has a generous walk-in closet, double vanity, and an elevated spa tub. The two other bedrooms in this hexagon share a bathroom with a combination bath and shower.