Luxurious 4-Bed House Plan with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- Layered gables combined with a blend of siding materials come together to create this house plan with great curb appeal. This design, exclusive to Architectural Designs, boasts a look of luxury inside and out.
- The hub of everyday living is located towards the back of the home, oriented to take advantage of the expansive covered porch, complete with a fireplace. A wall of windows in the two-story great room boosts natural light, while offering rearward views.
- A large prep island in the kitchen includes a bar sink, and a nearby computer nook serves as the ideal homework station. The eating area attached to the kitchen and the formal dining room allow you to entertain on a grand scale.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the main level, and neighbors a quiet study. The en suite features a standalone, soaking tub floating between two vanities and a commode room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, and a guest room includes a full bath. A bonus room adds a flexible space to the second level and is included in the total living area square footage.
- The sizable mudroom inside from the 3-car garage includes a utility sink and a coat closet to help you stay organized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 10"
- Depth: 80' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1112 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front