Master-On-Main Modern Farmhouse with Angled Garage and Bonus Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Not your ordinary Farmhouse house plan, this modern version incorporates the open layout that is much loved.
- There's lots of covered porch space both in front and in back of the home.
- The wide entry foyer opens up to a study or guest bedroom on the right - owner's choice.
- In the kitchen, a bank of triple windows by the sink lets you look out into the back covered porch so you can watch the kids play or hand out snacks.
- On the other side of the home, the master suite gets a charming window seat, a big walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
- Head on upstairs where two more bedrooms each have private bathrooms.
- Finish the bonus room over the angled two car garage to add an extra 543 square feet of living space.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller garage and utility room with house plan 28912JJ (2,556 sq. ft.).. And get 3 upstairs bedroom with house plan 28922JJ (2,781 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 337 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 65' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 On 12 & 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick