One-level Traditional Home Plan with Carport
About This Plan
- Enjoy the simplicity of one-level living with this Traditional home plan, complete with a charming front porch.
- The front door takes you directly into the heart of the home, topped by a vaulted ceiling. An optional gas fireplace anchors the left wall, and u-shaped cabinets define the kitchen and offer an eating bar for casual meals.
- Access the carport from the breakfast nook and find a dedicated storage room with the water heater.
- Towards the rear, discover 3 bedrooms and a laundry closet.
- The master suite features a 9'-boxed ceiling, along with a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,025 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 96 sq. ft.
- Carport: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12